Thursday, January 5, 2012

Joannie´s story: Declaration of (Booted) Independence Part 2

 Part 2

I LOVED having men kiss and massage my feet and allow them to
take off and put on numerous pairs of thighboots which I then would
happily/proudly model for them.
   It was liberating. Just the way growing up and watching "sex-pots"
like Racquel Welch, Joey Heatherton, Angie Dickinson, Julie Newmar and
Nancy Sinatra (all of them often adorned in BEAUTIFUL, TALL BOOTS--this
was the 70s and 80s after all, probably THE greatest period ever in terms

of styles and colors and textures for thighboots!!!) had likewise been
liberating and reassuring to gals like me who considered themselves
either "sluts" or "nuts" or just plain "weird" for having such sexual
reactions to wearing boots and pantyhose.

I worked hard. I was the consummate businesswoman. Very stiff
upper-lipped, living a double life of both redemption and sin. I felt no
guilt. I was happy. I was living the life I NEEDED to be living (I was
suicidal for a while there just after high school, angry at myself for
having become so "degenerate"). My parents had no idea. Wasn't into
drugs and only OCCASIONALLY drinking. Outwardly I was a "success" in
their eyes. Inwardly ... I was still confused and ashamed I had these
"wicked" feelings. I masturbated with the nylon/tricot linings of my
boots (SOOOOO SILKY!!!!!) and had numerous boyfriends, some of whom
shared my fetishes, all of whom TRIED to  ...if not for their own sake
than for mine.
 When I met John our stories were depressingly/laughingly similar. Both
raised as Catholics, filled with "impure" thoughts and deeds. John
likewise was wearing women's thighboots from elementary school-age on
and also discovering the TRULY erotic pleasures that could be had from
massaging his throbbing pubic area with a boot's nylon/tricot lining
(back in the 70s and 80s ALL boots seemed to come with these; now ...
not so much).
  The point I'm TRYING to make is that I REALLY, REALLY value these
fetish sites and others like them ... not only because they remind John

and I on  a daily basis that, despite all the ugliness in the world,
there is STILL soooooooooo much beauty and sensuality and sharing but
ALSO because they make those of us (now in our 40s and NEVER
happier!!!!) feel like there REALLY IS room for us out there ... for our
"colorful eccentricities" of our certain sexual "hangups (we certainly don´t
think of them as that but obviously others do, much to THEIR loss ...
not OURS!!!!!).
I HOPE I DON'T ever take ANY of you for granted and the hard work you
do daily to make these sites what they are. One gal I complimented the
other night on HER site said she'd almost never received ANY emails
from women and when she had they were insulting and derogatory. She said

I had inspired her to make her site as "good as I possibly can". She in
turn without meaning to (I guess) inspired ME to write THIS because I
have a feeling there are other people involved with these sites who
DON'T think anyone really appreciates either them or their clubs.
   Well I for one do and if you could see the tears welling up in my
eyes right now as I write and think you'd KNOW (I hope) I'm sincere. Yes

.. I'm sure with SOME of the people it IS a matter of money, but for
MOST of you I think it is about love ... love of shoes, of feet, nylons,
boots, legs, what have you . And love I hope for the people out there
who likewise feel like they're alone with their fetish ... wishing for
some sign ... some person who'd VALIDATE what they've been feeling and
doing (probably since elementary school----that is a VERY common age for
fetishes to take shape) .... things that have perhaps cost them friends,
jobs, promotions, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment